Saturday, March 19, 2005

"
what do i do
when i feel sad
when no one understands me
when no one seems to see
the pain inside of me

why cant they understand
how im huting inside
that all this built in frustration
is bound to show outside
that one day ill break free
and no one will be able to recognize me
that one day im gonna break this shell
and quit pretending

someone has had to have seen
me and all my pain
someone has had to notice
the frustration welled up inside of me
why cant sm1 see
im a stranger inside my own body
why cant sm one for once notice
that im not who im suposed to be
why cant sm1 care
once for me "

i dont want anyone to think im morbid or nething......neither am i completely depressed its just a one time thingy......anyways
happy to be back
Signin off
shubhi

8 Comments:

Blogger Akanksha said...

we've tlked abt it n i hope u feeling better...i'm srry- u know for wat.

10:45 PM, March 19, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

i jst read ur poem n this is wat i hv to say:

when u’re hurting,
when u’re in pain,
turn to me, I promise I’ll understand
cause the least I can do is to be ur friend

when u know u’re pretending,
u’re wearing a fake face
u ought to understand thts wat will get u thru
n even if u break free,
believe in urself .
cause I’ll always be there for u.

I had seen it long before
But it’s not as bad as u make urself believe
I’ve noticed
N I do care now n forever.

relax, everything is gonna be fine.

10:59 PM, March 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y r u ppl so depressed???

7:03 AM, March 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever the thing is.
I must tell you-
In good or bad,
when happy or sad,
you write gr8 things,
using gr8 lings.

7:30 AM, March 20, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

lols
anyways,
tks chirag
:D

1:21 AM, March 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u guys r poetry freaks
i dunno how u do it- write potry that is..
RM

3:45 AM, March 22, 2005  
Blogger Hemantika Verma said...

hey tht was amazin!! did u rite it urself???i thot u piked it up frm sumwhere....
nyways...abt ur awards thingie...ur posts take a lot of time 2 read...they r 2 long so ill give my entry on saturday...an amazin efort bi u guyz...
ps- since im postin my coments on ur blog...u mite as well visit mine- www.minisblog.blogspot.com(its a combined blog for me n my frenz!)

4:52 AM, March 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Someone other than me has claimed to blog at my url...I blog as an individual and not as a combined effort on my blog, which is http://minisblog.blogspot.com

However,since its a blog,if and when you visit, do comment:)

Cheers,
MsMRC

2:40 PM, August 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home