Friday, February 25, 2005

What is the world upto?

Monday is coming hand in hand with the main exams. Fortunately for me, the first exam is SST. No, don’t even try to think that I like that subject (except of course political Science n perhaps, history…at times) but it’s only that I like getting done with it first.
Then is, only ONE study leave before our esteemed school (DPS RK Puram) authorities push us into the second language (providentially or perhaps not, French, in our case). Now, I would certainly not mind some sympathy. The reason, u ask?? Well then here it is, the French department has gone nuts…oh man they’ve given TEN writing skills!!! And, all that we’ve done in one whole year. It’s absolute torture… these people definitely have plans to torment us, poor 14 year people…
Then the some angels are giving us a day to relax…no prizes for guessing the next exam (for the dumb souls, it’s English…a cakewalk for practically, every normal dipsite…but then of course is the fact that normal people are as uncommon as common sense).
And how can I forget Science on the 7th and finally, Maths on the 9th, marking the end of the horrible exams.
Only thing I hate about science is biology, which fails to convince me to develop a liking for it. I think all the doctors are the bravest people to let themselves go through something as horrible as biology.

Not much is up with life except of course these exams and this blog which has left me addicted and well, that is the reason why I told Shubhi to put addicted by Enrique but as most of you would have guessed by now, that Shubhi has put Sk8er boy by Avril Lavigne. I don’t mind but then again I don’t think it’s the song I would like people to hear when they enter into this Blog (described as an ‘all girls territory’ by 3 guys now…lol)
And yes, dunt mind the title, dint know wat to write.
Anyways, I really need to go now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home