Sunday, February 06, 2005

URGENT!!!

Sometimes, you need a change and therefore you try to do something different. Well, I was getting bored so I decided to try and make my parents laugh. But my mum got irritated for some weird reason n started scolding me (not seriously, but anyways) and that is when the whole humorous part began. I told her that she was discriminating cause even she behaves weirdly, at times. And I threatened her to go to the court to get my rights!!! I was then told that I would be requiring money for that. So I decided to write a letter, which goes like this…
Urgent

Respected mom and dad,
I am in urgent need of XYZ amount, to file a case against you. You can trust me with the money as I assure you that it is going to be spent for a good cause, so, that makes it an investment (which you’ve planned to be doing, for a long while now). I am more than pleased to be there for your help and thus, there is no ‘thank you’ required.
I also promise to save you from any imprisonment for the kind of offence you’ve committed. My very proficient lawyer will be given the necessary instructions so there is no reason, whatsoever for you to worry.
All you need to do is to transfer the amount, above mentioned to my account and transfer its power to my name.
The money is going to be in the right hands.
Don’t worry, its only something serious.
Assuring you of winning the case…
Your one and only daughter/ heir,
Akanksha Bajaj.
PS: I can take the guarantee, incase you want to apply for loan.

It might be dumb which is what I thought, initially but when it was handed to my mother, she almost fell to the ground, laughing, of course. So, I thought, let me bring about a change in my posting sequence, since I’ve been posting the serious stuff for quite a while now.
Hope you enjoyed reading it n even if you didn’t, it doesn’t matter cause this is not my specialization.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home