Saturday, February 05, 2005

agnostic

I recently read an article titled ‘if there is a god. He’s a terrible god’. Somehow I agree with this. I have given many names to my belief. I have called myself an atheist and even a complete non believer in god. But I don’t know what to believe or call myself. A lot of people around me believe in god. And I don’t argue. Everyone has the right to have his faith. At the end of the day I wouldn’t believe in a god lover nor in an atheist Why does a person believe in god? Maybe its because its nice knowing that someone out there is controlling everything. Maybe because we need someone to save us. Maybe its because we truly love the person whose given birth to such a beautiful world. Why does a person not believe in god ? Trying to believe the scientific theory. Believe we have our own destiny in our hands. Think all this godly stuff is bull. Every person has his own argument. I believe in neither. I guess you could call me an agnostic. An agnostic thinks it impossible to know the truth in matters such as God and the future life with which Christianity and other religions are concerned. Or, if not impossible, at least impossible at the present time. I believe that god if present cant be so holy… then why would he give so much pain.. Now don’t tell me you have to suffer to live… what about those people who suffer but don’t live. I suppose my god lovers won’t have an answer for that. But one thing is true that when we are in trouble or in great pain, we do call out for someone to help us. That is normally god. I see god not as a person who writes my destiny and whose plans I have to follow. But I see him as my belief not my idol, which strengthens my belief in people and in truth. My faith is not God. But my belief is god.
Shubhi

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey shubhi
i think uve given a pretty good argument to all those who believe n those who dont also.........but i wud like to add every1 has their own beliefs n have smthn or de other to help them thru..n as far as i go.i do believe some1 is up there.......who sees everything but doesnt believe in doing much...coz thts our job!

1:47 AM, February 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home