Saturday, February 05, 2005

my brother

hey ppl
well,ever wondered how it feels like to hav a twin brother?I know coz i hav one , a twin! fights, arguments probably define my relationship wid him. mind u we really fight! day or night we argue at the smallest thing and then comes to hitting or me crying.......but all this really has a different side.sumtimes i get mad at him and start thinking its oh-so irritating to have a twin brother but then next moment it changes because subconsiously he is one of the most important person in my life. if we fight and argue we also laugh and chat. between us is a kind of unbelievable communication. sumtimes his non-stop chatter seems boring coz its bout robots or computers . bout things which are greek to me. i often dont listen to all he says but nevertheless he is a genius. he just won a competition in IIT-bombay. didnt cum first but i mean atleast he made it 3rd.it was the first for him.he might not concentrate on studies but he surely is a genius. he may act kiddish and no matter how much i shout at him or hate him he'll always be my twin brother no matter what and i will always love him.
aditii

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home