Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I'm HAPPY!!!

I don’t know why but it’s really weird that I am so happy nowadays. Everything seems so blissful. And I just feel great except of course the fact that I have to do English work since a Jonaki is our new teacher. I mean hell; we’ve had 4 English teachers this year. Meetali being the best of all, all right at least we dint have to study with her and besides, she liked me (I just got to know this today when she came to give the papers back and started chatting with me and Chirag). Now, can you beat that? I bet nobody can.
I seriously don’t get what the geeks and nerds are made of- is it some sterner material or what? I mean how can somebody miss the picnic which comes only once in a year.
Anyways, the picnic is coming up next week and we going to miss double French period for the second time in 2 weeks. Last week, of course we went to the dumb French cultural society or center or whatever it was and this week we’re going to have a French writing skills workshop.
Anushka’s started going to school and is, I guess, enjoying it too.
This academic term is coming to an end and I love the present class though it does have its flaws but as it is said, nothing is perfect.
I am just so much looking forward to the 10th standard and believe me I don’t know why.
You may call me mad but can’t call me cynical cause I’m not being one, at least at the moment.
I guess, this is all I have to say for today. So, bye for now.
Signing off…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home