Monday, February 07, 2005

Bush the moron

Bush the moron Posted by Hello


hey evry1.....
today i compltely messed up my test...(frnch)......n i was hittin myself....coz da mistakes i made were dumber than i ever thot......n i was sooooooooooo mad wid myself.. when i suddenly i stopped n thoought...hold on what am i beating up myself for. how does it matter...in da process im just loosing a couple of mrks...its not like im ruining the world.... thts when i thot of Bush............the big oaf......so now when ever im angry I am going to put up a big cartoon of him.......and tada Create happiness....Seing fools like these makes one feel so good...... so this is my new methord... "Bush your way to happiness" i think I will write a book
Yours humbly
shubhi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home