Saturday, January 22, 2005

my doggy again

mischief Posted by Hello

hey every1........
i no i havent written 4 welll a looooong time. sorry.................anyways.....schools great these days.. we r havin soooo much fun... and friday rocked....it was Id!!!!!!!! most of us are really scared coz JSTS is around the corner n no 1s studied. ditto for exams.....You guys have to go to this site.
http://www.bigfatbaby.com/ . it has like the funniest jokes and cartoons....theres this one on jennifer anniston and brad pitt...its damn cute....this is joke tht was mailed to me its really funny

I will do anything to pass

A student comes to a young professor's office hours.

She glances down the hall, closes his door, kneels pleadingly."I would do anything to pass this
exam."

She leans closer to him, flips back her hair, gazes meaningfully into his eyes. "I mean..." she whispers, "...I would do...anything."

He returns her gaze. "Anything?"

"Anything." His voice softens.

"Anything??"

"Absolutely anything."

His voice turns to a whisper. "Would you...study?"


signin off Shubhi
ps..thts my doggy..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home