Thursday, December 23, 2004

im going!!

hey evry1
now since im off to bangalore... i thot i cud write one big blog to make up all da days tht i wont be here(dunt miss me 2 much..ppl). now i wud just like 2 tell every1 tht we 5 are glad 4 da responses we are getting...we actually know tht someones reading this (thnkfully 4 akanksha) now since aarushi is our hot favorite these days...i have something i wrote on her...sometime ago...which i know she likes alot...its nthn huge...(like aarushi writes) i wrote it in school one day 2 get bac at her......neways.....here it is
Authors note: This is totally a piece of fiction. Read on your risk! There are parts, which can be offensive, but the author is not to be held responsible!

I can walk into the class at any point of time and still see her in the exact position reading the exact same genre of book. She is the Miss. Know it all of our class. She has to participate any argument. Even if it doesn’t concern her any way and she knows she isn’t making any sense. But she must still have her say. All right I know what you are wondering. Who the hell is this person I am blabbering about non-stop. May I introduce to you Aarushi Uboweja. So now further into the topic. As I am racking my brain for the right words to express her I can’t help guessing the expression she has, reading this. An expression of anger, amusement and yet more anger which she will probably try to hide by rolling her eyes at me and then she will look up and her eyes hidden behind those frames will look for me and glare at me. (Man I am going to be in trouble!) Okay now how does this have to concern my article? I am talking about predictability. I have not even shown her this yet I know her reactions to reading this. The things that she does are mostly predictable. I mean like take my first line for example. You look at her any point of time and there she will be with that book in her hand (Either a classic or some serious writer). And please never disturb her in the chemistry period or you will get that If-looks-could-kill-you-would-be-5-feet-under-the-ground look. Which I assure you will give an uneasy feeling for a moment. An avid fan of cricket she can be found with a Walkman always when a match is on. And talking to her right now won’t be good idea not if you want to live till the day for your graduation. Okay now I am feeling guilty. I make her sound like a geekier version of Hermione (I was going to write Neville but Neville is dumb and we can’t really call her dumb.). Actually come to think about it. She is a lot like Hermione Granger. I mean she is an avid reader (or geek whatever you call it), you could say pretty loyal to her friends, has a talent for arguing and loads of attitude, when is needed, to go along with that (Ask Rastogi and Mehra if you want proof). She isn’t mean or anything, okay can be over-sarcastic sometimes and can get too stubborn about her priorities for a persons liking, but she is a nice person. Sure she could do with some counseling, as some of our friends pointed out to a teacher, but on the whole she is a really great person to have around. Moral of the short story? One should never judge a book by its cover. I mean when you look at her from a distance you will see a short geeky-skinny girl with a short haircut (which looks so much better then her last cut) and with glasses. Whose life couldn’t possibly revolve around anything else then her science book and her teachers praises. But when you get to know her you see the real her. I am not saying you judgmental (it isn’t) is wrong but there is a lot more to her than that. She is a singer (not a great one but well a singer is a singer), she reads, she can rattle off the stats of the cricket matches; she is aspiring to be a ballerina (now don’t look up at me and say you aren’t), she is pretty good at volleyball (you would be lucky to be her team mate if you can overlook her bossy outlook). Okay I am done describing her. (Yes finally I am! You don’t have to be so happy) Now Aarushi advice for you: Loosen up Girl! You have your priorities set too straight. I mean studying (even if you want to, why standard eleventh’s chemistry of all things) all the time can cause health problems (and I do think Brett Lee will do lot of good to you). Laugh, smile enjoy life ‘kya pata kal ho na ho’. By the way it’s abnormal to have a principal as your role model. I mean you need someone more your age like me. (Wink!)
neways............by guyss....miss me
shubhs
ps. have a great christmas n new year!!!!!

pps. if any1 thinks i h8 aarushi tht is not true....I kinda think da feelins mutual.... just kiddin
we are all good frends...and the criticism is part of all of of it

4 Comments:

Blogger Shubhi said...

shubhi,i think u wuld hv done well wid sum changes cause if u remember u wrote this last year in 8th.i think she's changed a lot since.anyways hv fun in bangalore n a merry christmas to u too.u'll be back 4 new year's eve,so i'll wish u tht over the phone.miss all of us.
akanksha

7:19 AM, December 23, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shubhi i have only one word for u......JEALOUS.face it yaar,only because ur jealous of aarushi aka divinity personified u shouldn't come up with mean articles like this one.i hope next time u will be able overcome ur jealousy and accept tht aarushi's smarter.have a wonderful time in bangalore.
p.s.whoever haz written that short introduction above,the spelling of freinds i mean friends is wrong.

1:06 AM, December 24, 2004  
Blogger Shubhi said...

hey
its nice coz in dis 1 atleast deres sumthin good ritten but anyway hav fun in banglore and catch everyone later.
Aditii

2:25 AM, December 24, 2004  
Blogger Shubhi said...

i am speechless.
with memories, nostalgia, humour etc (and not my legendary anger thanks to much of ur good fortune as i hope that u r not forgetting what i can come up with)
i think that i've changed a lot since then.
no offense taken and don't be surprised if i reciprocate the same 2 u.
a4

12:02 PM, December 28, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home