Tuesday, December 21, 2004

just like that!!!

Cautionary note: Parent’s Discretion is a big NO-NO to read this entry. The writer doesn’t have any intentions to offend anybody. All incidents stated below are absolutely true.
I think most of u would agree with me when I say that many a times, parents can be a big nuisance value and an embarrassment. However, for those of u who think otherwise, all I can say is that ur parents must be angels.
Anyhow, to be more precise, I’m talking about the weird n immature side of parents. Its now almost like a universal truth as has been shouted out by a lot of the so-called ‘learned people’ that every man/woman has a child in him/her (especially men). So, are sometimes our parents too loud? Do they unconsciously (I hope) go too far in a lot of things? Do they lead us down too often? Do they seem like an aberration to our world or are they just trying to fit in our world? Though it might sound rude but I hope not many would mind me saying ‘yes’ as an answer to the above question.
Today when I was walking clumsily, half-asleep and a-bit-late for the regular time to my bus stop, quite an hilarious incident occurred. The moment I reached near the zebra crossing right across my bus stop, I heard this father of an 8thy calling him in the loudest possible fashion (I’ve ever seen or rather heard of). His exact words were, ’oye jaldi kar,deikh nahi raha hai,time ho gaya hai,teri bus nikal jayegi.’ My thoughts of a lovely bed with warm rajai suddenly changed to the thought of the poor 8thy. Already,that poor guy has to go through so much as his father literally races up n down the footpath (our bus stop is located on) every morning n (believe me if u see the way he) scratches his head…..ufff….n he’s supposed to be a doctor**. But to my surprise, when I looked towards his house, he wasn’t even there! Now, u decide what u’ll call this?
There was this 11thy or 12thy, a considerable time ago who was accompanied by his mother every single day (even my mother accompanies me but this is different), was dressed up on the stop itself i.e. his hair had to be done(by his mother) on the stop etc. etc.
I’m running out of time today as my mum’s laptop’s battery is almost finished n she hasn’t bought her charger,so bye for now.
It’s AKANKSHA signing off.
**this doesn’t imply to all doctors.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shubhi said...

a good 1.really hilarious.but i dont think ull read the comment till much later.sorry bout da hard disk crash though
ADITII

4:14 AM, December 21, 2004  
Blogger Shubhi said...

well, i've read it.tks.
akanksha

6:30 AM, December 21, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home