Wednesday, December 22, 2004

divination

hello !!!!!!!!!
whassaup ?
life is a roller coaster, rock it.
EXCUSES FOR NOT DOING HOMEWORK

1. I have forgotten how to hold the writing instruments.
2. Somebody dumped my homework into the pit without even warning !!!!!!
3. I donated my books to the children of slums as education is a necessity for all and I think that I've already had my share. I thought it was time for me to sacrifice.
4. My parents didn't pay the electricity bill and so the entire house is dark and I feel that some evil spirit will pound on me whenever I touch my books.
5. My family is very superstitious about these issues. They say doing homework at home can be a very bad omen.
6. A thief broke into my house in search of jewels but my homework assignment interested him more. So I had to give it to him or else he would have surely killed me.
7. I had a very realistic dream about me having done my homework and I got so condemned in my dream that I really though that I had done my homework. I just realized now that it was only a dream !
8. My friend said that it's mandatory to cut ten trees to obtain one sheet of paper. I think it's the duty of every citizen to save the environment and protect the trees. Therefore, I have decided not to use paper. I'm just playing my part for the well being of the human civilization.
9. I get seizures every time I see text. The doctor has advised me not to strain my eyes as my power has doubled in the past year.
10. I heard the government is passing a new decree under the educational system which states that homework will me made illegal. I was just trying to get used to the legislation in advance


here's another 1. purely et intentionally pour toi.
IF ONLY MEN WERE MORE LIKE WOMEN

if only men were more like women,
what a wild place this might be,
men would do the cooking
cat fights would replace wrestling!

the hair salons and beauty parlours,
would have business beyond imagination,
as anxious men would come running in,
'do something about these hair'!!!

all sports would take a back seat,
since now the boys will start to listen,
and wonder how hours spent in the sun,
could do horrible things to their skin.

the world would be a milder place,
sensitivity personified!
as the rudeness of men
would be replaced by the serenity of women.

the conflicts in this world would stop,
the bloody past would be forgotten,
as men would verbally solve issues,
for creating enduring bonds.

'if only men were more like women',
what an eccentric piece of imagination,
every girl i know would get bored to tears,
this wild dream could ever get sanction.

live. laugh. eat. sleep but don't do the hw (kidding)
this is Aarushi ( aka divinity personified) signing off. till i post another one miss me.
oysters.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey aarushi
i have to say this but that entry was 'lameilleur'.no offense 2 the other members but i think aarushi's entry was quality stuff.come on guys but i know u r more creative than that.plz use ur mind and i m sure u will come up with something like aarushi did.i'll comment more during the hols.i'd like to maintain my anonymity because if u guys get offended(im sure u know what i mean who'll take the riskk!!!!!!!!!!!)
p.s.happy hols,merry christmas ,happ new year .hope....(im sorry once i get started i dont stop)

6:39 AM, December 22, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey aarushi
i have to say this but that entry was 'lameilleur'.no offense 2 the other members but i think aarushi's entry was quality stuff.come on guys but i know u r more creative than that.plz use ur mind and i m sure u will come up with something like aarushi did.i'll comment more during the hols.i'd like to maintain my anonymity because if u guys get offended(im sure u know what i mean who'll take the riskk!!!!!!!!!!!)
p.s.happy hols,merry christmas ,happy new year .hope....(im sorry once i get started i dont stop)

6:40 AM, December 22, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boring

7:28 AM, December 22, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home