Thursday, December 23, 2004

My Life

Sometimes it becomes so difficult to even make yourself understand the challenges of life, the limitations. Sometimes life seems trapped as if u never owned it, u never possessed it. At those times, u r capable only to feel jealous, curse yourself for the things u haven’t been able to do, haven’t been able to achieve or even weren’t able to set as goals.
I have not enough knowledge and neither enough philosophy (I’d call it) to find solutions to such situations but what I have is the power of writing and taking out all my frustrations on the paper! A considerable time ago, I had penned down this poem or song (whatever u call it) on my life:
My Life
Sometimes I feel so weird
I don’t know why I have this certain fear,
Of loosing everything
‘Cause I’m loosing my mind
And I have nobody around to make me feel fine.
Sometimes I feel disgusted,
Nobody can be trusted
Everyplace is so congested,
That I feel I’m loosing myself.
Sometimes I feel left out,
But I still bear a smile on my face
‘Cause I know the world’s not mine,
And I’ll have to help myself through the hardships of life
‘Cause this is a world of achievers
And I don’t want to be left out.

I’ll post soon enough. Until then, its AKANKSHA signing off.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me tell u that this was a sincere effort.may be ur not the very best writer but u have touched a nerve. plz keep up the good work.i'll be looking forward to ur next entry.

3:33 AM, December 23, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anoynmous fuck off..akanskha u were pretty good....aarushis was boring

5:21 AM, December 23, 2004  
Blogger Shubhi said...

really good but to whoever wrote the last message its cool tht akankshas a gr8 riter we all got ur point perfectly pls spare us from the abuses.
Aditii

2:58 AM, December 24, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home