Tuesday, December 21, 2004

me serious??

hey.....
now if everyone is wondering why i keep blogging.....well deal wid it...anyways im not so despo but due to popular demand....im back! now i actually dunt have any topic to tlk bout as such...but i have this poem which i wrote one day i mean i would love criticism......thnx.!!
(dunt laugh)
WAR
Death I have seen
Evil I have witnessed
Hatred I have burnt
Anguish I have brought
Love I have ignored
Peace I have destroyed
Men I have killed
Lives I have ruined

I am not the cause for this destruction
Just the inspiration
I don’t dictate
Just propagate

I may not be right
But neither am I wrong
Fighting for me you’ll go far
But you have got to accept my consequences
After all I am war
i no its not tht good.....but im immature....wat 2 do....neways im orderin pizza.....after such a loooong time...........adios....au revoir....alwida.......garcias....alta la vista
shubhi

2 Comments:

Blogger Shubhi said...

d poem was really really gud.i know u were trying to be modest but u dont need to be.
ps:shubhi, i hope u realize what alta la vista means.just in case u dont the it means better late than never.
akanksha

3:49 AM, December 22, 2004  
Blogger Shubhi said...

good one if its self composed an if its not where did u get it frm?
aditii

2:26 AM, December 24, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home