Thursday, May 03, 2007

I Love....

My Puppy:
for helping me survive the daily grind



You Tube:
By distracting me, it has prevented ETS being slapped with law suit for causing emotional trauma.


Dilbert:
:) For being him.


Lord of the Rings:
For letting me dream that evil ringy-men (or ETS) can be defeated.


Anna Karenina:
For letting me believe SAT is not the only way for life.


Chocolate Brownies:
For making me -- :D (any given second)


Apple iPhone:
coz its beauty makes ETS's cruelty seem pale.

My Sony Vaio:
For just being there... sniff


My Moto Razr v3i:
Self Explanatory: (if you get what i mean)


Note:-
I wasn't able to find an Anti-SAT club. Will try harder next time.
:P

PS. My friends too.. for listening to me whine. :D

7 Comments:

Blogger Hemantika Verma said...

awwww shubhs...ull get over it...jst sum 2 days left : )

9:02 AM, May 03, 2007  
Blogger Aayush Kumar said...

y dont u make one at orkut/hi5/facebook blah blah..???

9:26 AM, May 12, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Stupid Girl.. freaks out because of nothing.
I got you your skirt by the way. :P

12:07 AM, May 13, 2007  
Blogger Radhika said...

this comment is a lil late bt i agree wid shubhs ttally!!

9:29 AM, May 16, 2007  
Blogger Shubhi said...

Ofcourse you do!
Who doesn't!
and its not nonsense it emotionally traumatic *dramatic sigh*

5:11 AM, May 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like how absolutely ridiculous, how can u even mention the i phone with the trash thing you have motorazr or wotevr.

10:41 PM, May 20, 2007  
Blogger Asmita said...

nice puppy!
cho chweet!!!

12:58 AM, April 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home